Pediatric Physical Exam Clinic in Memphis TN
Does your child need a physical examination for school or for sports, or maybe your child just hasn’t had a physical for a while? If your child needs any type of physical, All Better Pediatrics can provide it. We’ll come to you so you and your child can stay home and not be inconvenienced! Children’s physical exams are recommended to stay up to date with their health and development. Contact us to schedule an appointment with our caring and experienced Pediatrician at All Better Pediatrics. You can book an appointment online conveniently. We are located at 1102 Brookfield Road, Suite 200 Memphis, TN 38119.
Table of Contents:
What types of physicals can you provide at All Better Pediatrics?
What is a pediatric physical examination?
What do I do if my child needs a school, sports, or camp physical?
How can my child get pediatric physical examinations in Memphis, TN?
Our professionals at All Better Pediatrics have many years of experience treating children just like yours, providing any type of physical they require. This includes:
– Pediatric physical exams – Comprehensive physical examinations for children
– Sports physicals – Physical exams for children joining a sports team
– Camp physicals – Physicals for children attending a camp
– School physicals – Physicals for children attending a new school
– Pediatric wellness visits – Routine visits to come up with a preventative healthcare plan for children
– Routine checkups – A quick healthcare exam for children
– Regular vaccinations/immunizations – Such as flu shots
– Tests to ensure your child is in good health – Such as urinalyses, glucose tests, and others
– Telemedicine and virtual services – Digital, online healthcare, like advice or referrals
– And more!
Read on to learn more about some of the common types of physicals All Better Pediatrics can provide!
Good pediatricians know to be patient and understanding with your child, which is fundamental in earning your child’s trust. They also need to be gentle with infants, especially because a physical can be scary for them. During the exam, the doctor can check your child’s:
– Vital signs, like temperature
– Appearance and overall wellness
– Heart and lung health, by listening to your child’s heart with a stethoscope
– Neurology, like muscle strength and balance
– Skin health
– Male/female health
– And more
You can request a simple checkup for your child, or a full physical, depending on your child’s needs.
You can simply schedule an appointment with us, then show any paperwork you have, and then our professionals will perform the exam. If your child requires a shot, like a booster shot, then she can provide that too. She will also complete the paperwork for you and your child. And that’s it! Your child will be ready for their new experience.
It can be really convenient to get school, sports, or camp physicals done right in your home, especially if your child forgot their paperwork and needs one right away. You might not have the time to wait for your family doctor to be available, and this is when All Better Pediatrics is especially convenient!
If you want a one-time exam, our doctors can provide that. If you’re looking for a pediatrician who can provide regular physicals and support for your child in the long term, you can visit our Request a Visit page or call All Better Pediatrics to set up an appointment.
Our pediatricians are excited to meet you and your child and to help your child stay healthy! We serve patients from Memphis TN, Germantown TN, Bartlett TN, Cordova TN, Collierville TN, Oakville TN, and Lenow TN.
Additional Services You May Need